Performance Management for Growing Teams
Finally. A package that teaches tech teams how to do performance reviews, manage engineers and find great managers.
Growth needs management
Does everyone at your company report to the CTO or CEO? Startups and small teams can get by with simple or even zero management. That doesn't work once you start to grow. You need answers:
- How do great companies write effective performance reviews?
- What's the key to giving feedback that creates a growth culture?
- What are the secrets to finding and training great technical managers?
It's time to get serious about performance management.
Get trained, get advice, get better.
Our expertise, delivered to you
Essilen Research's performance management training package is for growing companies that need to get serious about managing tech teams.
Step 2: Get our Workshop
Essilen Research offers a full-day Performance Management Training Workshop.
- Led by Essilen Research partners with decades of experience hiring.
- Fun, engaging format. Guided discussion, role playing and games.
- Core modules:
- Performance review methodology
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Dealing with low performers
- Finding and training managers
Workshop outcome: You're prepared to grow your tech team.
Step 3: Make an Action Plan
It's time to take it to the next level. Let Essilen partner with you on a top to bottom assessment of your needs. We'll help you through the toughest parts of performance management, including:
- Defining the core competencies you'll use to evaluate engineering performance
- Defining the right title structures to ensure career progression
- Creating a systematic means of identifying management candidates
- Producing a training plan for new and existing managers
- Establishing a management meeting that keeps skills sharp and creates a forum for continuous performance evaluation
When performance management is done right, it transforms your culture and accelerates productivity. Done wrong, it's toxic. Start getting your performance management on track today.